Watchman Monitoring is disabling TLS 1.0 and 1.1 at the start of 2022. Starting January 2022, connections from agents, browsers, API, etc will require TLS 1.2 or greater in order to communicate with Watchman Monitoring.
This Mac release, version 18.104.22.168, requires OS X 10.11 or better. Computers running older versions of Mac OS X will no longer update past version 6.7.3, but will continue to report to the dashboard at this time.
- Updated usage of environment internal variable definitions.
- Updated SMART tooling to better match macOS hardware and reporting.
- Add additional malware detection.
- Improved notarization workflow.
- Prevented a case where removing and re-installing the agent could result in a blank Group name or failure to install.
ABOUT THE UPDATE PROCESS
- This release will automatically deploy Tuesday, 14 September 2021.
- The auto-update process will apply to computers as they perform their hourly check in.
- Not receiving updates across your install base? How to handle out-of-date agents.
- A list of known issues is located at: https://www.watchmanmonitoring.com/known-issues
Please note: Older installers may fail to install, always use the latest installer. Read more about old installer versions.