- Automatic determination of Apple’s Product Description
- Additional support for new malware
- No longer reporting POST information on Apple silicon, as the information is not available.
- Improvements to the SMART plugin to find additional cases of failing boot volumes.
- Fix stale network information
- Fixes issues related to volumes not showing in the Preference Pane
- Fixes issues related to reporting on volumes’ presence
ABOUT THE UPDATE PROCESS
- This release will automatically deploy Wednesday, 12 January 2022.
- The auto-update process will apply to computers as they perform their hourly check in.
- Not receiving updates across your install base? How to handle out-of-date agents.
- A list of known issues is located at: https://www.watchmanmonitoring.com/known-issues
Please note: Installers before 6.8 need replacement, always use the latest installer. Read more about old installer versions.