- Shill installers now have smaller branded installers for group builds.
- Control Panel now uses the branded name for the window title.
- Plugins that normally warn about issues that have occurred since the last time the service reported will no longer report about issues from a week back on the first report
- Users plugin will always report on Administrator user information, will no longer report on network users, and will not report on users that have never logged in.
- Windows Update will skip reporting if the Automatic Update Controller or Windows Automatic Updater is disabled
- Fixed AVG plugin not reporting the correct scan time for “boot-time” scans
- Fixed Contact Menu sometimes not showing when connecting through RDP
- Fixed certain Contact Menu links not opening correctly
- Fixed the Kernel Panic plugin reporting more often than expected
Popular or Updated Support Articles
About the update process.
- Installers will be built throughout the day on Oct 21, 2020. The auto-update process will begin October 22nd and apply to computers as they perform their hourly checkin.
- Not receiving updates? How to handle out-of-date agents.
- An updated list of known issues.