- Fully native SMART Utility.
- Support for BlueSky 2.
- Improved reporting speed on initial installation.
- Many additional malware definitions.
- Support for newer versions of Jamf Pro.
- Improved support for including custom plugins in the auto-update process.
- Added more demographics in UnifiedStatus.plist for 3rd party use.
- Better handling of reports when computer can’t be delivered.
- Better support for Application Names when monitoring Application state.
- Fixes for CrashPlan reporting.
- Fix for DayLite Server Backup reporting.
- Improved FileVault status display.
New betas of our Carbon Copy Cloner and Retrospect Client for Mac are available. All subscribers who have requested access will the beta automatically deployed to computers in their account(s). You can request to join either beta here.
Keep an eye on our Community Forum for news of incremental changes, and we will keep emailing major release notes.