- FileMaker Server 17 reporting
- Many additional malware definitions.
- Improved behavior when the agent is restored from backup
- Additional demographics in UnifiedStatus.plist for 3rd party use
- Unified more plugin names for better search results in the Watchman Monitoring Dashboard
- Improved workflow remove remove & rekey operations. (The agent no longer performs an excess run before carrying out those operations).
- Improved reliability to when enabling Time Machine during agent removal, if the agent was previously configured to trigger daily backups.
- Time Machine Reporting in Mojave (10.14)
Betas of our Carbon Copy Cloner and Retrospect Client for Mac are available. All subscribers who have requested access will have the beta automatically deployed to their monitored computers.
You can request to join either beta here.
Keep an eye on our Community Forum for news of incremental changes, and we will keep emailing major release notes.