- Support for CrashPlan Client 8.2 has been added.
- Asset ID and Group UID are saved to disk on each hourly run.
- Long and Short username are now collected.
- Updated network information gathering.
- Improvements in reporting on last-user details.
- Beacon Reporting will resume more reliably after an outage.
- The remote removal process has been simplified.
- Improvements have been made to the Monitoring Client Agent Build process.
- We maintain an updated list of known issues.
- Community Spotlight: Alex Narvey shows you how to automatically add bulk expirations for domains, certifications, and more
About the update process.
- Please note that early releases of the Linux agent did not enable automatic updates by default.
- If your Linux client(s) do not update, please perform a manual update. Consider enabling auto-update for future releases.