Watchman Monitoring is proud to announce the latest version of its agent for macOS, 7.0.2 This version includes all the highlights from version 7.0.1 and delivers a root capacity plugin rewrite in preparation for better handling of purgeable space alerting. Updates to the Python framework, and fixes to Time Machine reporting.
- Better handling for Mac Roman encoded files
- Root capacity plugin rewrite
- Stop alerting on Crashplan demographics changes
- Improved gathering of last logged-in user.
- Updates to the Watchman Monitoring provided Python Framework
- Fixed an issue with Time Machine on OS 10.13 reporting
- Fixes to Time Machine reporting going stale during uptime check
- Fixes an issue when reading Backblaze xml files with special characters in drive name
- Fix Carbon Copy Cloner version 5 stale results
Highlights from 7.0.1
- Add additional error handling in CrashPlan Client
- Prevent alerts when destinations are removed
- Convert P5 Plugins to python3
- P5 Treat lack of valid license as informational
- P5 Info IndexError: list index out of range
- Fix FileVault Status on Mac OS X 10.11 thru 10.13
- Let the FileMaker Server plugin run standalone
- Server plugin conversion to Python3
- Prevent failures when there is no backup status
- Handle a missing Filemaker Server password
- Fix missing battery serial numbers
- Update plugin for Python3
- Prevent inoperable Splashtop links for RMM installs
ABOUT THE UPDATE PROCESS
- This release will automatically deploy Wednesday, May 25th, 2022.
- The auto-update process will apply to computers as they perform their hourly check-in.
- Not receiving updates across your install base? How to handle out-of-date agents.
- A list of known issues is located at: https://www.watchmanmonitoring.com/known-issues.
Please note: Installers created before March 8, 2022, contain python scripts, and will need to be replaced. Read more about old installer versions.