Watchman Monitoring is proud to announce its agent 7.0.5 for macOS.
This release includes a Preference Pane with improved dark mode compatibility, allows setup of FileMaker Server monitoring, and fixes an error viewed in the Dashboard related to invalid data being reported to the server.
- Additional Malware Reporting
- Daylite sync status warnings changed to informational
- Improved reporting of Munki data based on active installs
- Improved FileMaker Server Reporting based on active installation
- Fixes dark mode display of the Watchman Monitoring Preference Pane
- Fixes an error in the Munki plugin which could result in a 500 error when viewing the Computer Record.
ABOUT THE UPDATE PROCESS
- This release will automatically deploy Wednesday August 31st, 2022.
- The auto-update process will apply to computers as they perform their hourly check-in.
- Not receiving updates across your install base? How to handle out-of-date agents.
- A list of known issues is located at: https://www.watchmanmonitoring.com/known-issues.
Please note: Installers created before March 8, 2022, contain python scripts, and need to be replaced. Read more here: old installer versions.