Watchman Monitoring is happy to announce release of agent 22.214.171.124 for macOS.
This release includes improvements for reporting the Apple Product Description for computers using Apple silicon. Backblaze reporting is improved, as well as the tracking of Apple’s “Purgeable Space” when no user is logged in. This release also fixes an issue with a group installer package when a single quote ‘ was in the group name.
- Cleaner output of Backblaze plugin results in the Watchman Monitoring dashboard
- Reports the Product Description for more computers using Apple silicon
- Report purgeable space when a user is logged out
- Fixed installer issue when a single quote was in the group name
- Fixed an issue with a pound signs (
#) in Contact Menu URLs
About the Update Process
- This release will automatically deploy Monday, April 3rd, 2023.
- The auto-update process will apply to computers as they perform their hourly check-in.
- Not receiving updates across your install base? How to handle out-of-date agents.
- A list of known issues is located at: https://www.watchmanmonitoring.com/known-issues.