Watchman Monitoring is happy to announce release of agent 18.104.22.168 for macOS.
This release includes support for Daylite version 2022 and greater, improvements in reporting Time Machine status, along with additional Carbon Copy Cloner fixes. This release also includes macOS update reporting to reflect Apple RSR versioning from Mac agent 22.214.171.124. Watchman Monitoring has been tested with macOS 14 Sonoma.
- Adds support for Daylite v2022 and greater
- Improves reporting of Time Machine status
- Fixes false Carbon Copy Cloner not finding successful task warning
- Fixes an issue where a warning would be sent prior to the warning threshold
About the Update Process
- This release will automatically deploy Tuesday, October 3rd, 2023.
- The auto-update process will apply to computers as they perform their hourly check-in.
- Not receiving updates across your install base? How to handle out-of-date agents.
- A list of known issues is located at: https://www.watchmanmonitoring.com/known-issues.
With the announcement of end-of-life support for Gruntwork, the related plugins (named “Maintenance”) are no longer being distributed, and will be removed from dashboard prior to the August 1st deadline.
The third-party plugin which reports some Kandji-related information is no longer available for distribution, and is no longer included.