Watchman Monitoring is happy to announce its agent 7.1 for macOS.
This release includes macOS Ventura (13) compatibility, Carbon Copy Cloner v6 reporting, and updates to the Contact Menu.
- Support for Carbon Copy Cloner v6
- Fully universal agent which no longer requires Rosetta 2
- Installation on macOS require version 10.13 or greater.
- Existing agents on computers running 10.11 or 10.12 may continue to report, but will no longer receive updates.
- Contact menu changes. See Watchman Monitoring’s Contact Menu for more.
ABOUT THE UPDATE PROCESS
- This release will automatically deploy Tuesday October 18th, 2022.
- The auto-update process will apply to computers as they perform their hourly check-in.
- Not receiving updates across your install base? How to handle out-of-date agents.
- A list of known issues is located at: https://www.watchmanmonitoring.com/known-issues.
Please note: Installers created before March 8, 2022, contain installation scripts written in python, and need to be replaced. Read more here: old installer versions.