The latest Synology beta adds SMART and Volume reporting, along with several bug fixes.
- SMART Plugin – reporting only, no alerting
- SMART information based on Synology Report
- Drive information
- Volume Plugin – reporting only, no alerting
- Status and information regarding Volumes
- Moved settings file to Synology recommended location.
- Date / Time Zone Reporting Corrected
- Model ID Reporting
- High Availability Clusters
- Currently only reporting the active server information
- SMART and Volumes plugins use Synology’s terminology for some items, (eg, CTN Disk Type).
- Packages are currently unsigned. In the DSM, you will need to click “Yes” to continue during installation.
How to get this update
Download the latest version from https://app.monitoringclient.com/installers/synology
.spk Beta 2 over your current installation following these directions.
Please continue to follow our Guidelines: https://www.watchmanmonitoring.com/synology-beta-guidelines
Coming in future beta releases (in no particular order)
- Auto update
- Disk Alerting
- SMART Alerting
- Improved display of terminology and information in Dashboard
- High Availability Reporting