- Installation Code installers are available for Windows
- Avast Business now reports correctly through the Avast plugin
- Enabling and Disabling plugins is now handled through RunClient.exe tool
- Redirected Volumes and Root Drive information to “Physical Disks,” a new plugin.
- Reworked conditions to clarify “Informational” status reporting to a more accurate “All Clear” status reporting.
- Revised Windows version reporting to reflect Microsoft’s updated naming convention for Windows 10 versions newer than version 2004.
- Fixed an issue with RDP that could cause a traceback when trying to get the last log in time
- Fixed ReportingFQDN not being updated accurately in the Contact Menu when using Liquid variables. Please verify you are matching ReportingFQDN exactly.
Want it Now?
- Automatic deploy release on Wednesday, 21 April 2021, visit your Installers Page to initiate early release.
- The auto-update process will apply to computers as they perform their hourly check in.
- Not receiving updates across your install base? How to handle out-of-date agents.
- These are known issues.