- Major updates to the Windows Update plugin
- More accurate counts
- Now displays Drivers separately
- Now, by default, waits one day to alert on updates (configurable)
- Accounts for all possible update types
- WMI plugin reworked to only alert on core WMI classes
- Reduces overall number of warning notices
- Includes common errors as metadata, preventing the need to run wmidiag
- MAC addresses are now formatted with :’s
- Adobe version numbers are now formatted with a . instead of a ,
- User account lockout status is now a boolean.
- Some names now capitalize the first letter for appearance’s sake.
- Firewall informational notices have better formatting.
- Control panel can no longer be opened twice by the same user
- Fixes an issue with some names being sent with the wrong datatype