- Added setting that allows OneDrive plugin to send alerts on files/folders with characters that might prevent syncing.
- Added setting to allow the Windows Update plugin to skip reporting on Windows Autoupdater (useful when updates are handled by a 3rd party app).
- Fixed issue with One Drive sometimes reporting overloading report when too many OneDrive accounts existed.
- Fixed issue that caused Users plugin to report on too many users despite setting.
- Fixed issue where Volumes plugin was reporting 0 for the size.
- Fixed issue where CrashPlan was reporting the wrong name for stale backups.
- Fixed CrashPlan was reporting the stale backup time.
- Changed how antivirus plugins reports alerts.
- Removed summary messages in Monitoring Client plugin for the status of the Auto-updater when the Auto-update setting is disabled.
- Removed duplicate metadata item in OS plugin
- Updated reporting of Windows 10 version and release numbers.