Watchman Monitoring is disabling TLS 1.0 and 1.1 at the start of 2022. Starting January 2022, connections from agents, browsers, API, etc will require TLS 1.2 or greater in order to communicate with Watchman Monitoring.
This windows release, version 18.104.22.168, is the last to support Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 Server, and Windows 2008 Server, which do not have native support for TLS 1.2. (Support for Windows 2008 R2 is unchanged.)
- Correctly report AWS VMs in the Virtualization plugin
- Fixed issue that could cause the Monitoring Client folder to sometimes be left behind during uninstalls
- Fixed issue where Contact Menu would appear “alive” after an uninstall until hovered over
- Fixed an issue where after an update, the service would sometimes not be able to report until it was restarted.
- Fixed an issue where SMART plugin would fail on non-English OSs
This will be released September 14, 2021
- The auto-update process will apply to computers as they perform their hourly check in.
- Not receiving updates across your install base? How to handle out-of-date agents.
- A list of known issues is located at: https://www.watchmanmonitoring.com/known-issues